About


ACG is a Parent Holding Company on the OTC market. The strategy ACG intends to deploy is a shared resource model where portfolio companies and real estate investments are vertically integrated, optimizing efficiencies and cost savings. ACG will apply roughly 80% of funds raised towards diversified classifications of real estate with a strong focus on distressed assets. The remaining 20% will be applied to a mix of secured lending opportunities and early stage equity investments in companies that synergize with our shared resource model. These companies will create the foundation on which the real estate investments grow from. ACG will act as a secured bank backed by revenue producing real estate assets to continue to grow the portfolio.

Our strategic mission is to utilize a unique blend of capital, relationships, experience, and secured lending structures to increase value for our clients, partners, investors, and shareholders while reducing the overall risk.

The company’s big picture long term plan is to create an ecosystem of shared resources that can provide quality resources with reduced expenses while acting as a secured lender for all projects. The intent is to have multiple businesses and investment projects or divisions to help diversify the risk and generate potential revenue in multiple ways while leveraging both the private and public markets.

Our Investments


  • Real Estate

    The company will primarily focus on real estate because it has a high tangible asset value...

    Read More
  • Secured Lending

    Financial institutions are likely to face a tough operating environment in 2023, driven by stagnating...

    Read More
  • Early Stage Business Investments

    The Company may become an equity investor in certain companies if the investment opportunity provides...

    Read More

© Alliance Creative Group 2023. Powered by PeopleVine. Terms of use | Privacy & cookies