Digital Content Strategist
The Digital Content Strategist is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy and implementation for the company and client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Content Strategist answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences. This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including social media management, pay-per-click campaigns, copywriting, and job execution. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions in an ambiguous setting.
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Execute projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Foster timeline development and monitor progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Work with project manager to ensure alignment to client requirements
- Proactively keep abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provide technological solutions including rich media, pay-per-click campaign management, copywriting, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc..)
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all copywriting activities including (but not limited to) blogging, website/landing page copy, email newsletters, and online advertisements.
- Experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required), agency experience a plus
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Deep understanding of relevant KPI’s, metric analysis and report creation
- Experience managing pay-per-click campaigns (ex. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc...)
- Proven experience leveraging social media platforms to cultivate a brand following and grow a business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Art/Graphic Design Background is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO
- Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working with Sass
Alliance Creative Group offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits, including health, and 401K.
We are open to local candidates only. We may also consider part-time or independent contractors.
Office located in Gold Coast, Chicago, IL.
Apply For This Position